April 17, 2014

Look What We Started......

       In September 1953 I married the youngest of six sons and ten children born to a Polish Mother and a Spanish Father. In the next eleven years the Spanish side of my husband and I would produce seven children...while his Polish side came along for the ride. Meanwhile, three of the other five sons of this mixed race couple were also producing and the final total was twenty-six, give or take one or two. This pretty much laid out a picture of what was ahead for future generations, not so much how many they would have but the fact that several cousins would be pregnant at the same time. That's exactly what happened these past 8 months. Five of my granddaughters and a great granddaughter found themselves all pregnant at the same time for about a month before the first one was born. The sixth and final baby was delivered April 16th so now it's time to show off these sweet, adorable, handsome boys and one sweet, adorable and beautiful girl. My cup runneth over and will no doubt runneth over again since I still have a few grandchildren awaiting their turn and a bunch of great grandkids growing up. So...in order of arrival......


 
        MAKOY was born on September 18,  2013 to my granddaughter Kasey and Trevor and joins a sister named Sevin. Kasey is the daughter of my son Richard and Andrea

        KAYCEN was born on December 30, 2013 to my granddaughter Kaytie and Cody and he joins a brother Cade. Kaytie is also the daughter of my son Richard and Andrea. The special thing here...in a period of 18 months, Kaytie and Kasey both had their two children...making Richard and Andrea first time grandparents..plus 3...in a year and a half. All planned I'm told!.

        LEO was born January 1, 2014 to my great granddaughter Lexi and Tyler and he's their first. Lexi is the daughter of my granddaughter Marisa and Roger, making them first time grandparents. Marisa is the daughter of my daughter Penny and Floyd, making them first time great grandparents. Whew!! (I had to read and re-read that several times to make sure I got it right). Oh...and making me a first time great great grandma for the first time.


       MASON was born April 2, 2014 to my granddaughter Krystal and Matt and he's their first. Krystal is the daughter of my son Ron...(and an Ex) making them first time grandparents.

       ADRIAN was born April 11, 2014 to my granddaughter Devony and Joey and he's their first. Devony is the daughter of my son Mark and Pam. Mark was amazed that his grandson was born needing a haircut, which they later combed into an Elvis do.

       KEEGAN was born April 16, 2014 to my granddaughter Ashley and Chris. she's Ashley's second child and Chris's first. Keegan joins a sister Kendall. Ashley is also the daughter of  my son Mark and Pam.

        It's been an exciting nine months for these families and now a new phase of life begins. I'm so proud of all of them, they are and will be wonderful parents. Love `n hugs.....Grams



2 comments:

  1. Love this....my boy would be the chunkiest...must be producing some good stuff!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a toss up between Leo and Makoy....<3

      Delete